When most people thing of tasks for Private Investigators, the typical service that comes to mind is surveillance. This of course brings up the classic image: the hard-bitten gumshoe in his boring brown car and boring brown trench coat, following someone at a clients request and taking pictures while remaining out of sight.
While the typical private investigator doesn’t run around in a trench coat, there is some truth to these images brought to us by pop culture: most of what we do is surveillance. Surveillance is our specialty, and our bread and butter, and over the years we have become a premier provider of surveillance solutions in New Jersey and New York.
Our experienced team, many of whom are former law enforcement, conduct surveillance operations every day in New York and New Jersey. They bring a host of techniques to the table to ensure you are provided with the information you need. Some of the tools we use include:
- GPS Tracking
- High-Definition Video Surveillance
- High-Resolution Still Photography
- Advanced Audio Recording via hidden devices
- Hidden Cameras
- And more that, to ensure the continued effectiveness of our methods, we won’t go into here. If you have any questions, feel free to schedule a free consultation.
Common requests for surveillance include:
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Insurance Claims/Suspected Fraud
- Infidelity Investigations
- Child Custody Disputes/Issues
- Hands-off Wellness Checks
- Co-habitation/ Alimony
- Employee Theft
- Business Investigations
- Undercover Investigations
- Secret Shopper
Surveillance Services From Investigative Solutions
Email/Call/Contact Us For A FREE CONSULTATION
Phone: 1 (888) 222-6696
And we can discuss your options in detail!