Insurance investigations in New Jersey are the driving force behind keeping increases in health, life, and motor vehicle insurance costs at bay. Investigative Solutions LLC specializes in video-surveillance and can document whether or not the claimant is legitimately injured. Our firm has spent thousands of hours investigating all types of insurance fraud. We provide all clients with a comprehensive, court-worthy report and DVD and/or video at the conclusion of each investigation.The most common services Investigative Solutions provides for insurance companies and their attorneys are
- Recorded and Signed Statements
- Activity Checks/ In-Field Activity Checks
- Background checks
- Criminal history checks
- Witness locations
- Subpoena services
- Alive-and-well checks
- Neighbor interviews
- S.I.U./Fraud Investigation
Investigative Solutions provides clients with various services related to mortgage fraud and mortgage irregularities. Click to learn more
Below please find some general information about the different insurance related cases our firm has investigated.
- Workers’ Compensation abuse is one of the most common problems facing insurance companies. Thousands of individuals abuse these benefits every year.
- We investigate claims to determine if an employee has faked or exaggerated their injuries.
- Locate unreported income or employment at a second job, and attempt to find multiple claims under multiple identities.
- Assist in determining claimant’s current activities of any full or part-time employment held since the date of loss, dependents, health status, civil or criminal litigations, and activities in or around the home.
- It is illegal to receive these benefits if you are not disabled, and can perform the functions of your job.
- To do so is considered theft!
- It is illegal to receive treatment for phony injuries.
- It is illegal for doctors, medical facilities, chiropractors, etc. to over bill for treatments.
- It is illegal for people to stage car accidents to bilk or cheat insurance companies.
- These are all violations of the Health Care Claims Fraud Act!
Health Care Claims Fraud
- It is illegal to submit a false claim form to an insurance company in order to be paid for health care services that were not received or provided.
- This is a violation of the New Jersey Health Care Claims Fraud Act, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-4.2 and 2C:21-4.3.
- Punishable by 5 to 10 years in prison if the person is a doctor, chiropractor, dentist, psychologist, nurse, pharmacist, physical therapist, lawyer or other licensed professional and the claim is submitted for providing professional services.