INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS
Whether it be health, life, or motor vehicle insurance, insurance investigations keep cost increases at bay. Investigative Solutions LLC is your top provider for insurance investigations in the New Jersey and New York area. We have spent thousands of hours investigating all types of insurance & mortgage fraud. We specialize in video surveillance. Our expertly obtained footage will determine the condition of the claimant. The investigators at Investigative Solutions LLC will also provide detailed reports of any records found for the claimant. We provide all clients with comprehensive, court-worthy reporting and any video evidence at the conclusion of each investigation. Our clients can be sure they are getting the best possible service with Investigative Solutions LLC.
When it comes to insurance investigations, there are many ways people will attempt to defraud their companies. We have experience in dealing with all types of fraud cases. Whether you are looking for assistance with workers’ compensation fraud, disability benefits fraud, automobile accidents fraud, or health claims fraud, we know exactly how to serve you. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Types of Insurance Fraud Investigative Solutions Handles
Workers’ Compensation Fraud
Workers’ Compensation abuse is a common problem facing insurance companies. Thousands of individuals abuse these benefits every year. We will assist with the following:
- Investigate claims to determine if an employee has faked or exaggerated their injuries.
- Locate any unreported income or employment at a second job
- Attempt to find multiple claims under multiple identities.
Disability Benefits Fraud
It is illegal to receive disability benefits if you are not disabled, and therefore can perform the functions of your job. To do so is considered theft! We assist in determining claimant’s current activities, including the following:
- Any full or part-time employment held since the date of loss
- Dependents, if any
- Current health status
- Any civil or criminal litigations
- Activities both in and around the home.
Automobile Accidents Fraud
The following are all violations of the Health Care Claims Fraud Act, and are ILLEGAL:
- Receiving treatment for phony injuries.
- Doctors, medical facilities, chiropractors, etc. over billing for treatments.
- Staging car accidents to bilk or cheat insurance companies.
Health Care Claims Fraud
- It is illegal to submit a false claim form to an insurance company in order to be paid for health care services that were not received or provided.
- This is a violation of the New Jersey Health Care Claims Fraud Act, N.J.S.A. 2C:21-4.2 and 2C:21-4.3.
- Punishable by 5 to 10 years in prison whether person is a doctor, chiropractor, dentist, psychologist, nurse, pharmacist, physical therapist, lawyer or other licensed professional and the claim is submitted for providing professional services.