According to the Social Security Act, a disabled person has a medical condition lasting at least one year that prevents them from working. Over the years, the number of people qualified for disability benefits has increased. While Social Security disability benefits are essential to protect those in need, there are often instances of fraud. It is illegal to receive these benefits if you are not disabled, and can perform the functions of your job. This is where disability investigations can help!
Investigative Solutions closely examines claims and monitors claimants. We can assist in determining the claimant’s current activities of any full or part-time employment held since the date of loss, dependents, health status, civil or criminal litigations, and activities in or around the home.
5 Signs a Claimant is committing disability fraud:
- Claimant has filed multiple applications for benefits.
- Claimant continues to work.
- Malingering (faking or exaggerating an illness or injury)
- Claimant is not seeking treatment or refusing to follow treatment protocol
- Medical reports do not warrant benefits
Contact us today for a free consultation!