Professional Private Investigators
- Serving New Jersey, New York & Pennsylvania -____________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Investigative Solutions LLC. We are a full-service private investigation agency offering all prospective clients a free consultation to discuss if our services may be beneficial to you. Our investigative team is available 24/7 and on short notice. Feel free to contact our experienced private investigators with any questions you may have.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Background Checks
- Locate/ Find a Person
- Matrimonial/Infidelity investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Litigation Support
- GPS Tracking
- Computer Forensics
- Unique and Interesting cases are our specialty
How to Reach Us?
Please complete our Information Request Form to learn more about your options or
Call (888) 222-6696 for FREE CONSULTATION
Who are Our Clients?
Investigative Solutions LLC provides services to attorneys, insurance companies, corporations, and the public. Our service fees are very reasonably priced and always competitive. We have a vast coverage area and can assist clients throughout the tri-state area. Please review our Coverage Area for an investigator near you.
How to Hire a Private Investigator in New Jersey
When you require the services of an experienced, licensed private investigator in New Jersey, contact the experts at Investigative Solutions LLC for more details and a FREE consultation. However, if you decide to discuss with other firms, there are some very important questions you should be asking before engaging their services. Below please find 5 questions you should always ask before hiring a New Jersey private investigator.
1) Are you a licensed private investigator in New Jersey? If a company or investigator is not licensed get away from them. Run don’t walk. Ask for the license number and verify with the NJ State Police here.
2) Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau or any state associations? As a client you should always make sure that the company you hire has been verified by a third party and their credentials are in order. It’s also good to see if prior clients had complaints.
3) What are you specialties and have you handled cases like mine before? There are many niches in the private investigation industry. Makes sure you hire a professional who has experience in the matter you are seeking assistance.
4) What are your rates and do you provide me with a contract before we start? Licensed private investigators in New Jersey will typically charge by the hour or an agreed upon flat-fee before undertaking an assignment. Most firms require a Retainer Agreement or contract PRIOR to undertaking services on your behalf. Understanding all potential costs before hiring a private investigation agency is a must.
5) What is your availability and how soon can I expect you to undertake my case? Before hiring an investigator it is important to get an estimate when the job will start and how long it will take to complete. This will vary case by case but a professional firm should have an investigative plan that fits in your budget and timetable.